CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

LESSON 1

Its morning now. A beautiful morning. As beautiful as it gets at around 10:00 am. So, as usual, Parth wakes up(in a shock offcourse). But he is glad that he missed his classes. Parents have admitted him in a coaching institute for the preparation of IIT-JEE. But he was a rare customer there. Rare here means whenever he goes to attend classes most people think of him as a new addmission. Thats why he doesnt have friends there and that is why he doesnt like to go there. All his school friends have either got in to good colleges or into bad colleges as Parth thought of them. But our Parth didnt got good colleges and didnt wanted to go into the so called bad colleges. So his parents sent him for this very coaching institute putting there well earned money into his fees. But who are they to govern him, anyways they also dont have time for there kid. Did i say KID???? Oh! I am so sorry becouse he is no more a kid. He is an adult now.
Lets leave the story to him.

..........................................................

'Ahhhhh!!! no one's there.I am lonely and free. Lets see whose online. This bloody computer just takes a lot of time. Ok!!', i said to myself. 'So Nida is online! lets talk.' I said typing "Hi".
The reply came "hows u?". And we talked to each other for about 2 or may be 3 hrs. I was just passing my time moreover on the internet, talking to this girl she said was from Delhi. She looked sweet. Atleast for the internet. Because whatever internet shows maximum times its not right. But still you never know. But i just passed my time because i didnt have anything else to do. We knew each other very well. I told her how i am feddup of my coaching and she told me how she was feddup of her elder brother who kept eye on her wherever she went and more issues concerning both our family.
Then I said "bubye" and went to the bathroom for the natures call. Oh what a funny name given to peeing. I wished i had a laptop so that i would be able to chat in the bathroom too. But my parents wont let that happen even if they have a lot of money. I dont know what they want to do of that money other than spending it on there only child i.e me. They can spent it on that bloody institute which there son doesnt want but they cannot spend it on a laptop which i always have wanted.

3 comments:

i want to marry said...

kahaani toh mast hai bidu. ispe film bam sakti hai. dialogues likh le.

i want to marry said...

please continue the way you are going. add some suspense in your story and make it fresh since the end is predictable.

Intutius said...

cool bhai....!!!

a new youth writer in making.!!