CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

LESSON 4

As usual i woke up at ten. Getting ready to do my work took me about an hour. I took my lunch with me to the computer room. I was very work oriented person. Didn't wanted to waste my time. So, I started to do my work-chatting. Switched on my P.C. and signed into the messenger. Begining wasn't good. I didn't have anyone of my friends online. I expected Nida to come online. A little bit frustated, I thought i can wait for her.

So, i started doing everything else which I can do on the internet. I love to read interesting blogs-science and all. I was reading one blog mentioning that carbonmonooxide can help asthma patients!!!!! I said to myself ," what the hell. How can a bloody poison help the patients of asthma!!!!! Lets read on." It took me about 3 hours to go through the blog and checking about the information. Then i suddenly remembered about my job. But to my surprise, Nida wasn't online still. Now i started to think,' she has a problem. Otherwise she would have talked to me.'

I still waited for many hours. But it was the limit. I just left some offline messages to her stating that she should have come or should have told me. I was very frustated at what i have been doing all day. Out of frustation i just switched off my computer without shutting down. I was just soooo angry. But i didn't find any reason of being angry. I just went to sleep and waited for anyone to call me to have food.

'Parth!!', my father yelled.'Come lets have dinner.' His language was always good but I suspected he didn't mean anything what he said to me. I didn't say anything-opened the door-and just went to the dining table-took my food-started watching T.V. This was my daily ruitine, so my parents were used to it. And in real I didn't care what they felt. They haven't been with me. To make it simpler they sent me to a boarding school.

I just thought about Nida and ate my food. I was still confused why she wasn't online. I said to myself,' I will ask her tommorrow.' And my father opened his mouth," we have to go the party Mr. Gupta are organising tommorrow." I just thanked god for doing all bad to me again. I was more frustated now.

'Wow!!! This HAD to happen to me.'

1 comments:

Intutius said...

heya.........
itz goin' nice..