CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

LESSON 5

"Parth!!Wake up!" familiar with my mothers voice till now, I woke up. But to my surprise, it was not a Sunday today. I yelled from inside of my room,"Mom I don't have tests on weekdays." This time it was my father,"Wake up now!I don't want to be late in Mr. Gupta's son's marriage party."
I came out of room disappointed.

Mr. Gupta was my father's colleague or better he was my father's boss. They both were classmates in college. But somehow my father was working under him. I usually hated Mr.Gupta for his formal behavior. And now I hated him more. He ruined my daily routine. He had his wife, son and a daughter-SNEHA.

She was the only reason I was going there. She was with me in my school. We were classmates. I wanted to be more than that. But I was always shy in front of girls. And even more in front of her. She was beautiful. But more importantly, she was very much the type of the girls I liked. Simple, no make up, talkative etc etc. She easily qualified for me. But I never qualified for her.
I was the worst possible boy to make a boyfriend.

I was shy, and I was a dropper with no hope."Who will want to be with me?",I just thought and went to do everything to look handsome.

Once satisfied with my looks and sure that it was the limit I could look good, I went to the car. I was always the last person to enter the car. People thought it was my way of giving respect to my parents-to get into the car after them. But who cares?? At least not me.

So our journey to the Gupta house started and also the old Hindi songs which my father always heard. I don't know how he was able to hear to those again and again. I knew this was going to happen, so I took out my Ipod and started listening to some rock. My parents knew this has to happen. And also they didn't care. They never did. But I wished they stopped me from listening to my IPOD so as to atleast start a talk with me.

It took us about one hour to reach Gupta house. I switched off my IPOD and adjusted my hairstyle in the mirror. I didn't wanted to look like a looser in front of Sneha. I wished I had the courage to talk to her. I don't know how but my brain always malfunctioned in front of her.Finally I got out of the car. Waiting at the big gate of the Gupta house with my mother. Waiting for my father to park the car and come. My mother waiting because of the theory of entering with the family. But I was just waiting so that I can enter the house and see Sneha.

Finally my father came. Without saying a word we three entered the Gupta house. There she was-My Crush.The most beautiful person for me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm....now its going interesting...keep writing.